Semi-Transparent Stain Oil-Based (2100-2300)
A high-solid wood finish developed to give superior protection and beautiful color to exterior wood. Superdeck® Semi-Transparent Stain uses the highest quality ingredients to provide superior protection. This unique formula contains carnauba wax for an extremely durable finish and a beautiful lustrous sheen with mar and scuff resistance. Superdeck® Semi-Transparent Stain will not track and is resistant to foot traffic patterning. Superdeck® Semi-Transparent Stain is expertly formulated for any exterior surface including decks, fences, siding, and furniture. Available in a spectacular 63-color palette to capture the beauty you seek.
FORMULA GUIDES FOR USE WITH RETAILER’S COLORANT SYSTEM
DUCKBACK is not affiliated with, sponsored by or associated with the third party colorant systems noted below
- 2100-2300 Formula Guide (Ace – 48)
- 2100-2300 Formula Guide (Behr – 48)
- 2100-2300 Formula Guide (Benjamin Moore® – 32)
- 2100-2300 Formula Guide (Colortrend – 48)
- 2100-2300 Formula Guide (Comex – 48)
- 2100-2300 Formula Guide (Home Hardware – 48) ENGLISH
- 2100-2300 Formula Guide Home Hardware Beauti-Tone 2017 English
- 2100-2300 Formula Guide (Laurentide – 48)
- 2100-2300 Formula Guide (OSH – Decimal)
- 2100-2300 Formula Guide (Para)
- 2100-2300 Formula Guide (Parker – 48)
- 2100-2300 Formula Guide (Porter – 32)
- 2100-2300 Formula Guide (PPI – 48)
- 2100-2300 Formula Guide (Pratt – Lambert – 48)
- 2100-2300 Formula Guide (Sico – 48)
- 2100-2300 Formula Guide (True Serve – 48)
- 2100-2300 Formula Guide (Valspar – 48)
LOW VOC Formula Guides
- 2100-2300 Zero VOC & Standard VOC Formula Guide (PPG – 48)
- 2100-2300 LOW Formula Guide (DIB Geoshades-B3)
- 2100-2300 LOW Formula Guide (True Value GPM – 48)
French Formula Guides
- 2100-2300 Formula Guide Sico 48 French
- 2100-2300 Formula Guide Laurentide 48 French
- 2100-2300 Formula Guide (Home Hardware – 48) FRENCH
- 2100-2300 Formula Guide Home Hardware Beauti-Tone 2017 – French
All exterior wood including redwood, cedar, pine, pressure treated wood and more.
All surfaces must be clean, dry, and free from dirt, mildew stains, dust and other foreign matter. Do not apply over sealed surfaces. Remove surface stains, dirt and failed oxidized stains with Superdeck® Wood Cleaner. Remove solid stains or paints with Superdeck® Wood Stripper. For redwood and cedar, follow cleaning or stripping with Superdeck® Wood Brightener to remove tannin stains and brighten wood to its original color. For new wood remove mill glaze with Superdeck® Wood Brightener.
WARNING! Removal of old paint by sanding, scraping or other means may generate dust or fumes that contain lead. Exposure to lead dust or fumes may cause brain damage or other adverse health effects, especially in children or pregnant women. Controlling exposure to lead or other hazardous substances requires the use of proper protective equipment, such as a properly fitted respirator (NIOSH approved) and proper containment and cleanup. For more information, call the National Lead Information Center at 1-800-424-LEAD (in US) or contact your local health authority.
Product should be shaken or stirred before and during application. When using more than one container of product, intermix all product and stir well to ensure color consistency.
Do not thin.
Product may be brushed, rolled or sprayed. If sprayed, use the lowest possible pressure needed for a reasonable spray pattern. Back rolling is suggested when spraying, working the product smoothly and evenly into the wood. This will decrease the possibility of pools or puddles on the surface and ensure a properly penetrated finish.
Different wood species, textures and natural color will affect finished shade. Always test a small area first for color satisfaction before coating entire project. Apply at a rate the wood will absorb. Do not pool or puddle product on surface. Excess product allowed to sit on surface will result in a tacky finish and extended dry time. Remove tacky finish with a mild solution of Superdeck® Wood Cleaner after 24 hours. When properly applied, the wood surface will have a positive dry and the wood fibers beneath the surface will maintain excellent lubrication. Thoroughly coat the porous ends of all boards with product.
NUMBER OF COATS:
One coat depending on wood porosity and wood moisture content.
40° F.–95° F. Do not apply if wood surface is hot to touch or if rain is likely to occur.
DRY TIME @ 77° F:
8 hours to touch, 24 hours for traffic; depending on weather conditions.
Approximate spread rate: Smooth Surfaces: 250–350 sq. ft./gal.; Rough Sawn: 150–250 sq. ft./gal.
Clean brushes and equipment with mineral spirits or paint thinner following product manufacturer’s directions. Dispose of empty container or unused portion in accordance with local, state, and federal regulations.
Cedar, Redwood, Weathered Gray
5 Gal, Gal