See what makes Duckback a great value for your next project. Check out the lineup and find the right stain for the job.
- 100% acrylic water-based formula
- UV Protection
- Mold-and mildew-resistant finish
- Low temperature application (35°F)
- One-coat coverage
Choose your look and let’s go.
- Be sure to clean your deck first with any commercial wood cleaner, following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Let it dry thoroughly.
- Apply Duckback Water-Based Stain+Sealer– one coat only!
- Clean up with warm, soapy water.
- Let dry 24 hours before replacing furniture (or a little longer if it’s humid)