Follow these steps to protect your outdoor living space while enhancing the beauty.
- Ensure your deck has been cleaned properly. Before applying stain, sprinkle some water on the deck. If the droplets sink in, the wood is ready-to-be stained.
- Get easy application and the highest quality results with Purdy application tools. Working with the wood grain, apply an even coat of stain using a 4-inch brush. You may also use a roller to first apply the stain, and then work into the wood with your brush.
- Always read the product data guide. This guide provides complete product details and instructions. The Product Data Guide can be found online at superdeck.com
- For best results, avoid staining at midday or in direct sunlight.
- Depending on temperature and humidity, allow 24 – 48 hours of dry time before using your beautifully stained deck.
We’re here to help!
For information & expert advice call 1.800.825.5382 or visit www.superdeck.com