Cleans and removes surface stains caused by dirt, grease, mold, mildew, and algae from all types of composite decking, vinyl fences and siding, and other synthetic composite surfaces. Composite Deck Cleaner uses a unique oxygen bleach technology combined with active cleaning ingredients which when mixed with water releases oxygen, attacking and breaking down organic stains and dirt. Contains No Calcium Hypochlorite Bleach.
Product is a concentrated formula and must be diluted before usage. 4 scoops = 1 cup.
1. Cover any areas not intended to be cleaned.
2. 2 oz. scoop provided in container. 4 scoops = 1 cup.
3. Dissolve 4 scoops (8 oz. or 1 cup) per gallon of warm water in plastic bucket.
4. 1 full 2.5 lb. container will make 5 gallons of cleaning solution.
5. Dissolve in warm water for best results.
6. Mix until all crystals are dissolved. This will take about 5 minutes.
7. 1 gallon of solution will clean approximately 150-200 square feet.
8. Test small area first to determine effectiveness.
9. Wet area to be cleaned before applying solution.
10. Apply cleaning solution liberally with a mop, brush, or pump-up sprayer.
11. Allow product to stand on surface for 20-30 minutes.
12. Do not allow product to dry on surface. Re-wet with cleaner if necessary.
13. Scrub with stiff bristle brush or broom.
14. Rinse thoroughly with water using garden hose with high pressure nozzle.
15. Repeat cleaning process if necessary.
SAFE USE AND STORAGE:
Cleaning may make your deck slippery. Work in small enough areas to avoid walking on cleaning solution. Do not mix Superdeck Composite Deck Cleaner with chlorine bleach or acid cleaners. Always use up entire amount of diluted cleaning solution. Store the unused portion of Composite Deck Cleaner powder in original container in a cool dry place away from combustible materials. Caution: Harmful if Swallowed. This product is an eye irritant. Avoid contact with eyes and prolonged contact with skin. Do not breathe powder dust. Use only with adequate ventilation. First Aid: Eye Contact; Flush with water 15 minutes and seek medical attention. Ingestion; Do not induce vomiting. Drink full glass of water and seek medical attention. Contains Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Cleaning Agent, and Surfactant.
Caution: Keep Out of Reach of Children